1. Whether your little girl is being christened, blessed, or baptized, you're sure to need a christening gown for the ceremony. Girls christening dresses range from simple and classic to elaborate and detailed.
2. Girls christening gowns can be the traditional, long gowns or more up-to-date dresses. These gowns can be made of a variety of fabrics like cotton, lace, knit, organza or satin.
3. Girls christening gowns can be full of fancy details such as smocking, embroidery, lace, ribbons, and bows. Girls baptismal gowns can be as simple or as extravagant as you can imagine.
4. A popular choice for girls is Irish christening gowns. These long gowns usually feature Irish or Celtic knot designs or shamrock embroidery.
5. Naming sets are the outfit for the Jewish tradition of the day when a baby girl receives her special name and blessing. Our naming sets may include a dress, bloomers, hat, or booties.