1. A christening, baptism, Brit Milah, and blessing may differ slightly but they all celebrate the same thanksgiving for the child's life. Traditionally, the baby in the ceremony wears a white gown, romper or suit. Boys christening outfits can vary in fabric from soft, simple cotton to dressier satin.
2. The most time-honored apparel for christening is the very long christening gown typically made of white cotton or linen. Baptismal gowns often have tucks, embroidery, or lace and commonly become a family heirloom to be worn again.
3. A more popular trend in boys christening outfits is suits and rompers. These pants-and-collared-shirt sets offer a more masculine option than traditional baptismal gowns. Rompers often have a bow-tie or faux suspenders.
4. Our Bris gowns allow your baby boy to be comfortable for the Brit Milah. These gowns are long and traditionally open to the hemline, which allows easier access for the mohel.
5. Celtic or Irish christening outfits are another popular choice for your baby boy. These outfits are typically embroidered with an Irish or Celtic knot design or shamrocks.